Here are downloads related to SignalPlant software.
Download SignalPlant ver. 126.96.36.199 - Win-10 64bit
from April 5th, 2022.
If you need to operate with *.h5 files, please check whether you have the file "C:\Windows\System32\MSVCR100.dll". If not, please install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64). This prerequisite is mandatory for *.h5 users only.
Also, new DeepPlayer plugin for running ONNX models requires Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable. It is mandatory for the DeepPlayer plugin only (you will need x64 version).
SignalPlant is free under MIT license
Most recent signalPlant versions:
Example data files:
- ecg_noisy.h5 - sample of ECG signal (250Hz) disturbed by power grid noisy(31 kB)
- reflections.h5 - bouncing ball recorded by two microphones at 44.1 kHz (6.6 MB)
- P5_kocarek.h5 - Holter ECG recording (250 Hz) of jogging and rest. Contains also 3-axis accelerometer (45 MB)
- multimodal.h5 - Experimental recording of ECG, PPG (ear), PPG (finger) and 3-axis accelerometers at 240 Hz (1.2 MB)
- 645e_125Hz1020_final.h5 - Scalp EEG recording for CEITEC NeuroImaging lesson (8.3 MB)
Deep-learning models for the Deep-Player plugin (in SignalPlant ver. 188.8.131.52 and newer):
- Basic ONNX model package - Four deep-learning models in ONNX format(QRS detection, ECG classification, Heart-rate estimation and EEG classification)
- Jupyter notebook to build a deep-learning regression model including ONNX export. Prepared by KIS*MED group from Darmstadt university (DE)